• Take at bedtime as directed
• Use dose cup provided.
• Do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hours.
Adults and children 12 years and over:
Choose a NyQuil Adult Formula
Children 6 to 12 years:
15 mL (1 TBSP) every 6 hours
Children under 6 years:
Do not use.
Active Ingredients (in each 15 ml tablespoon) (Purpose)
Chlorpheniramine maleate 2 mg (Antihistamine)
Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 15 mg (Cough suppressant)
Citric acid, FD&C Red No. 40, flavour, potassium sorbate, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium citrate, sucrose
• Store at room temperature. Avoid excessive heat.
Do not use:
• If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
• To make a child sleep
• For longer than 7 days
• If the child is allergic to any of the ingredients
Ask a doctor before use if the child has:
• Chronic lung disease or other chronic lung conditions
• Difficulty in urination
When using this product:
• Read the complete label prior to use and follow all label instructions.
• Do not exceed recommended daily dose. Overdose may result in serious harm.
• DO NOT give with any other cough and cold medications since serious harm may occur.
• Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to combining with other medications, including natural health products, prescription drugs, or non-prescription drugs.
• May cause drowsiness or excitability
• Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness.
• Do not engage in any activities requiring alertness if taking this product.
• Side effects may include: allergic reaction, breathing difficulties, convulsions, drowsiness, hallucinations, and rapid heart rate.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
• Symptoms worsen, last for more than 7 days, or are accompanied by a high fever (>38°C) or the production of thick yellow/green phlegm
• Allergic reactions such as wheezing, rash, or itching develop. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Centre immediately, even if there are no symptoms.
KEEP THIS AND ALL DRUGS OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
THIS PACKAGE CONTAINS ENOUGH MEDICINE TO SERIOUSLY HARM A CHILD.
Child-Resistant Packaging: Squeeze both tabs while turning. Close tightly.
Tamper Evident: Do not use if print shrinkband is missing or broken
Questions? Call 1-800-362-1683.