DIRECTIONS FOR USE
ADULT USE ONLY.
Adults (12 yrs and over):
Take 2 LiquiCaps with water at bedtime. If your cold keeps you confined to bed or at home, take 2 LiquiCaps every 6-8 hours. Do not exceed 8 LiquiCaps per day.
Children under 12 years:
do not use.
When taking other DayQuil® or NyQuil products, carefully read each label to ensure correct dosing.
Medicinal Ingredients (in each LiquiCap) (Purpose)
Acetaminophen 325 mg (Pain reliever/fever reducer)
Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 15 mg (Cough suppressant)
Doxylamine succinate 6.25 mg (Antihistamine)
D&C Yellow No. 10, FD&C Blue No. 1, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitan solution, titanium dioxide
• Store at room temperature.
CAUTION: Do not exceed recommended dosage. Do not use with other products containing acetaminophen or cold and flu ingredients. Do not take if allergic to acetaminophen. If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take acetaminophen or other pain relievers/fever reducers. Acetaminophen may cause severe or even fatal liver damage.
Do not take this product unless directed by a doctor if you have:
• Chronic alcoholism
• Serious liver or kidney disease
• Excessive phlegm (mucus)
• Persistent or chronic cough
• Difficulty urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
• Chronic lung disease or shortness of breath
• Recently taken (within 2 weeks) or are currently using a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease.
Consult a doctor if:
• Symptoms do not improve or are accompanied by high fever, or if fever lasts more than 3 days, or if cough worsens or persists more than 1 week
• If sore throat pain is severe, persists for more than 2 days, or is accompanied by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
• You develop allergic reactions such as wheezing, rash, or itching
Do not take for more than 5 days.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if:
• You are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
• You are pregnant or breastfeeding
• You use any other medications including natural health products, prescription drugs, salicylates, or other pain and fever relief medication (nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs))
May cause marked drowsiness; alcohol may increase the drowsiness effect. Avoid alcoholic beverages. Do not drive a motor vehicle or engage in any activities requiring alertness while taking this product.
If elderly, consult a doctor before using this product.
Overdose: Taking more than the recommended dose can cause serious health problems. You may experience increased sweating, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, and loss of appetite. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Centre right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children, even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Tamper Evident: Use only if end flap seals and sealed blisters are intact.
• 16-, 24-, 48-, and 72-count packages: This package is safety sealed and child resistant. Use only if blisters are intact. If difficult to open, use scissors.
Child Resistant Packaging
Keep out of reach of children. This package contains enough medicine to seriously harm a child.
Questions? Call 1-800-362-1683.