• Use dose cup or tablespoon.
• Do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor.
Adults and children 12 years and over:
30 ml (2 tablespoons) every 6 to 8 hours
Children under 12 years:
Do not use.
When using other DayQuil® or NyQuil products, carefully read each label to ensure correct dosing.
Medicinal Ingredients (in each 30 mL dose cup) (Purpose)
Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 30 mg (Cough suppressant)
Doxylamine succinate 12.5 mg (Antihistamine)
Alcohol, citric acid, FD&C Blue No. 1, FD&C Red No. 40, flavour, high fructose corn syrup, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium citrate
• Store at room temperature.
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
• Breathing problems
• Persistent or chronic cough
• Excessive phlegm (mucous)
• Chronic lung disease or bronchitis
• Difficulty urinating due to an enlargement of the prostate gland
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
• Cough lasts more than 7 days, worsens, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or headache that lasts.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
When using this product:
Do not use more than directed.
• Marked drowsiness may occur.
• Avoid alcoholic drinks, sedatives, and tranquilizers as they may increase the drowsiness effect.
• Do not drive a motor vehicle or engage in any activities requiring alertness.
Do not use with a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug.
As with any drug, if pregnant or nursing a baby, consult a doctor before using this product.
In case of overdose, contact a doctor or Poison Control Center immediately, even if there are no symptoms.
Keep out of reach of children.
Tamper evident: Do not use if printed shrinkband is missing or broken.
Questions? Call 1-800-362-1683.