• Take only as recommended – see Warnings
• Adults & children 12 yrs & over: 2 (TWO) 25 mg LiquiCaps (50 mg) at bedtime if needed or as directed by a doctor
• If persisting drowsiness experienced with the 50 mg dose (two LiquiCaps) the dosage should be reduced to 25 mg (ONE liquiCap)
• Take only one dose per 24 hours: One dose = 2 LiquiCaps
Each ZzzQuil LiquiCap® Contains:
Diphenhydramine HCl USP (Sleep Aid): 25 mg
FD&C Blue No. 1, FD&C Red No. 40, Gelatin, Glycerin, Polyethylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sorbitol Sorbitan Solution, Titanium Dioxide
• store at room temperature
• protect from light
Do not use
• For children under 12 years of age
• With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
• Do not use with NyQuil
• With other drugs that cause drowsiness such as antihistamines and nighttime cold/flu products
Do not use if you have:
• A breathing problem such as asthma, emphysema, or chronic bronchitis
• Difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
• Heart disease
• If you are pregnant or breastfeeding
Unless directed by a physician
For occasional use only. Do not exceed recommended dose except on the advice of a physician. If sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks, consult a physician. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness. If you are presently taking a prescription drug or other medication, do not take this product without first consulting a physician or pharmacist. Not to be used by elderly patients who experience confusion at nighttime. These drugs may produce excitation rather than sedation in the elderly. Therefore they should be avoided in this age group. Avoid alcoholic beverages while taking this product.
TAMPER EVIDENT: This package is safety sealed & child resistant. Use only if blisters are intact. If difficult to open, use scissors.
KEEP THIS AND ALL DRUGS OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Questions? Call 1-877-881-5813.