• use dose cup or tablespoon (TBSP)
• do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hours
• adults and children 12 years and over: 2 TBSP (30 ml) every 6 hours
• children 6 to under 12 years, ask a doctor
• children under 6 years of age: do not use
• when using other DayQuil or NyQuil products, carefully read each label to ensure correct dosing
MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS per 15 mL: Expectorant (Guaifenesin 200 mg), Cough Suppressant (Dextromethorphan hydrobromide 10 mg)
NON-MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS: Carboxymethylcellulose sodium, citric acid, D&C Yellow No. 10, FD&C Yellow No. 6, flavour, high fructose corn syrup, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate
Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
• a sodium-restricted diet
• persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
• cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask a doctor if
• cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
KEEP THIS AND ALL DRUGS OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Child Resistant Packaging: Squeeze both tabs while turning.
TAMPER EVIDENT: Do not use if printed shrinkband is missing or broken.